Keyrus is looking for a DevOps Engineer to strengthen the advisory services for one of our key clients. The client is a market leading Financial Services organization operating worldwide.
As a DevOps Engineer you will take a role in advising our clients on the automation of the application delivery chain. By combining your business knowledge and technical skills you will be responsible for ensuring that applications are integrated with source control, managing the CI/CD pipelines responsible for delivering the applications, and ensuring industry best-practices are followed.
Role and Responsibilities:
- An in-depth knowledge of CI/CD concepts, methodologies and tools as well as good knowledge of Bash/PowerShell scripting
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within DevOps projects, with your most recent experience around Azure DevOps
- Experience in working in a Production environment
- Practical experience around Cloud data pipelines, SQL Database management, or ETL processes is an asset
- Any experience around Azure infrastructure & Infrastructure as Code concepts is an asset
- Good knowledge of Git Bash
- Good knowledge of popular branching strategies (GitFlow, Trunk-Based)
- Create and manage CI/CD pipelines (mainly in YML)
- Create and maintain custom scripts (Bash/PowerShell)
- Good knowledge of Azure Devops
- Basic knowledge of Azure services (primarily Key Vault, Synapse, SQL, Storage Accounts)
- Basic knowledge of Atlassian Bamboo
- Knowledge in SQL Database management
- Ability to identify vulnerabilities in code and enforce best practices
- Basic knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concepts
- Detailed analytical approach; logical, precise thinker; clear and concise communications
- Strong time management skills: efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Autonomous and able to work independently
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.
Keyrus UK Benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Very comprehensive Private Medical Plan
- Flexible working patterns
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Sodexo Lifestyle Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Training & Development via KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)