Keyrus is looking for a Data Analyst / Consultant to strengthen the advisory services for one of our key clients. The client is a market leading Financial Services organization operating worldwide.
As a Data Analyst / Consultant, you will take a role in advising our clients on the design of Data Pipelines, design of a flexible Data Management platform and design a Data Governance framework. By combining your business knowledge and technical skills you will also support our client in their Data Mapping, Data Modelling, Data Analysis, Metadata management, Data Governance and Master Data Management needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
• At least 3 years of relevant experience within the Data, BI/Analytics and Data Warehousing (ETL Tools & concepts), with your most recent experience around ETL, Data Management, Data Quality (DQ) or Data Governance (DG)
• An in-depth knowledge of data governance/data management concepts, approaches, methodologies and tools. Knowledge of DAMA-DMBOK is considered as an asset (a CDMP certification is a plus).
• Practical experience of implementing a Data Management platform, Data Lake/Warehouse or a Data Governance solution implementation and management
- Participate in workshops with Data Owners/Data custodians. Understand Data sources, understand the data and means to establish connectivity to upstream data sources
- Define the source to target Data Mapping and transformations
- Create a target state Data model: Conceptual, Logical and Physical
- Identify and create business rules/transformation
- Analyze and Compare data between different source systems using available tools
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a Data Governance framework
- Create Business Glossary, Physical Data Catalogue and Data Lineage on the Metadata management tool for the Data Flow
- Understand the data and implement data quality rules and validations at various stages of the data flow
- Execute Data Profiling and Data Quality audit
- Create Data Quality reports and dashboards
Secondary Skill :
- Assist in Keyrus Data Governance practice development initiatives
- Participate in Pre-Sales and Business Development activities
Skills, personal attributes and experience
- Detailed analytical approach; logical, precise thinker; clear and concise communications
- Experience working with a range of Data Management and ETL tools
- Experience building and socializing new data governance TOM – Data Quality and Metadata Management
- Prior experience building and maintaining data management platform, Data Lake/Data Warehouse
- Strong time management skills: efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Autonomous and able to work independently
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.
Keyrus UK Benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Very comprehensive Private Medical Plan
- Flexible working patterns
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Sodexo Lifestyle Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Training & Development via KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)