Keyrus is looking for a Senior Data Management/ Data Governance Consultant to strengthen the advisory services for one of our key clients. The client is a market leading Financial Services organization operating worldwide.
As a senior consultant in Data Management and Data Governance, you will take the lead role in advising our clients on the design of Data Pipelines, design of a flexible Data Management platform and design a Data Governance framework. By combining your business knowledge and technical skills you will also support our client in their Data Mapping, Data Modelling, Data Analysis, Metadata management, Data Governance and Master Data Management needs.
You will be responsible for helping the client create and manage a product backlog. You will be required to participate and lead in sprint planning, prioritization, and backlog grooming sessions.
Role and Responsibilities:
• At least 5 years of relevant experience within the Data, BI/Analytics and Data Warehousing (ETL Tools & concepts), with your most recent experience around ETL, Data Management, Data Quality (DQ) or Data Governance (DG)
• An in-depth knowledge of data governance/data management concepts, approaches, methodologies and tools. Knowledge of DAMA-DMBOK is considered as an asset (a CDMP certification is a plus).
• Practical experience of implementing a Data Management platform, Data Lake/Warehouse or a Data Governance solution implementation and management
- Facilitate workshops with Data Owners/Data custodians. Understand Data sources, understand the data and means to establish connectivity to upstream data sources
- Define the source to target Data Mapping and transformations
- Create a target state Data model: Conceptual, Logical and Physical
- Identify and create business rules/transformation
- Support the design and implementation of a Data Governance framework
- Create Business Glossary, Physical Data Catalogue and Data Lineage on the Metadata management tool for the Data Flow
- Understand the data and define and implement data quality rules and validations at various stages of the data flow
- Define and understand Data Quality Dimensions
- Supervise and execute Data Profiling and Data Quality audit
- Identify how to measure and report Data Quality via reports and dashboards
- Advise the client in creation and management of a product backlog
- Assist in workload estimation and prioritization of use cases and delivery via agile releases
- Ability to lead a team of Data Consultants and Data Analysts to achieve project objectives
- Participate in project planning and project management activities
Secondary Skill :
- Assist in Keyrus Data Governance practice development initiatives
- Participate in Pre-Sales and Business Development activities
Skills, personal attributes and experience
- Detailed analytical approach; logical, precise thinker; clear and concise communications
- Experience working with a range of Data Management and ETL tools
- Experience building and socializing new data governance TOM – Data Quality and Metadata Management
- Prior experience building and maintaining data management platform, Data Lake/Data Warehouse
- Strong time management skills: efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Autonomous and able to work independently
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.
Keyrus UK Benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Very comprehensive Private Medical Plan
- Flexible working patterns
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Sodexo Lifestyle Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Training & Development via KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)