The Role & Responsibilities:
Working alongside an experienced HR Manager, you will be actively involved in strategic objectives within recruitment and staffing as well as taking ownership of the full recruitment lifecycle. These contributions will include:
- Sourcing great talent in the Data Intelligence world
- Working together with our hiring managers to define their recruitment needs
- Creating and maintaining a strong recruitment pipeline
- Performing competency based interviews
- Managing the closing process including the offer, negotiation and the signing of contracts
- Becoming an expert user of our Application Tracking System (Teamtailor) to ensure that both candidates' records and the recruitment workflow adhere to GDPR regulations
- Increasing our employer brand through usable content and regular interactions with our followers
What we're looking for in our applicants:
We are looking for someone who has the experience to connect great candidates to great opportunities, as well as a growth mind-set that will enable you to offer so much more than just recruitment activities to Keyrus.
A passion for people, an ability to listen and good communication skills are also key to this opportunity, as well as:
- A good background in Talent Acquisition either from working in an agency or in-house; you should have previous experience resourcing and placing technical candidates, ideally in the world of Data.
- The ability to conduct interviews autonomously after relevant in-house training
- Positive energy, dynamism and enthusiasm when it comes to talking to people
- The ability to make an impact by offering new and alternative ways of working
- You have an affinity with technology and an intellectual curiosity to understand the importance of technology
- You believe the right people doing the right thing at the right time is critical to success in a company
We don’t measure on CVs sent, calls per day or interviews done. In fact, we have only one KPI: HIRE GREAT PEOPLE
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.
Keyrus UK Benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Very comprehensive Private Medical Plan
- Flexible working patterns
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Sodexo Lifestyle Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Training & Development via KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)
Please note that we are unfortunately not able to sponsor overseas candidates for this position at this time.