Role & Responsibilities:
Project and client related work:
- Understand client needs and requirements and translate these into data, analytical and performance management solutions and architectures in line with client’s business needs
- Advise on modern data analytical architectures and solutions
- Design, build and deploy modern data and analytical solutions
- Work within Keyrus, Client or blended advisory or delivery teams
Pre-sales and internal responsibilities:
- Assist sales & presales teams in their activities by preparing and executing demos / POCs / attending meetings etc.
- Lead or contribute to partner relationships with our technology partners
- Prepare and provide internal training
- Exceptional client facing and consultative skills, ability to efficiently communicate with business and IT stakeholders, understand requirements, advise on data and analytical solutions establishing link to business objectives, and consolidate these into solution and architecture designs
- Solid problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of modern data management and analytical solutions, proven experience with one or more leading data integration tools including Talend Cloud and Talend Studio
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing and data lakes principles and modelling
- Extensive experience designing and building data integration processes for modern data analytical solutions
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum delivery methodology, and practical experience of applying these principles for design and delivery of data management and analytical solutions
- Previous experience leading small technical teams; willingness to lead from a technical perspective as and when required.
Experience in following is a plus:
- Azure, AWS analytical solution architectures, Snowflake knowledge
- Real time data integration, Kafka knowledge
- Advanced analytics, data bricks knowledge
- Data governance organizational and process knowledge
- Experience with MDM implementations
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.
Keyrus UK Benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Very comprehensive Private Medical Plan
- Flexible working patterns
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Sodexo Lifestyle Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Training & Development via KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)