Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Cloud Architect capable of designing and delivering analytical solutions using Snowflake and Azure stack in line with client's requirements and data needs. Should have experience across target data model design, data extraction, ingestion, integration, solution set up and implementation.
Project and client related work:
- Understand client needs and requirements and translate these into data, analytical and performance management solutions and architectures in line with client’s business needs
- Advise on modern data analytical architectures and solutions
- Design, build and deploy modern data and analytical solutions
- Work within Keyrus, Client or blended advisory or delivery teams
Pre-sales and internal responsibilities:
- Assist sales & presales teams in their activities by preparing and executing demos / POCs / attending meetings etc.
- Lead or contribute to partner relationships with our technology partners
- Prepare and provide internal training
- Ability to define enterprise cloud / multi-cloud / hybrid data strategies for analytics
- Knowledge and practical experience with Snowflake and Azure knowledge and practical experience designing and implementing datawarehousing solutions
- Previous experience programming in Python
- Able to collect requirements and translate into solution blueprints and actionable implementation plans
- Design data extraction strategies
- Design and implement data ingestion and integration for cloud analytical platforms
- History of successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Experience in following is a plus:
- Knowledge and practical experience with Scrum / Agile
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.
Keyrus UK Benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Very comprehensive Private Medical Plan
- Flexible working patterns
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Sodexo Lifestyle Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Training & Development via KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)